Welcome to the WE are Safe Financial Abuse Prevention Project
During this short course, you will learn:
- About the various forms of financial abuse
- Who are the abusers and who is most at risk
- What to do if a customer is in immediate danger, and what to do if you are not sure if a customer is at risk.
See how an investment of less than 15 short minutes will make a difference in your community!
This course was created by Age-Friendly Business® and is offered by the WE Are Safe Project funded though the New Horizons for Seniors Project.
WE Are Safe Project Partners Include:
- West End Seniors Network
- West End and Robson Street Business Improvement Associations
- BC Association of Community Response Networks
- West end/Coal Harbour Community Policing Centre