The Age-Friendly Business® Difference
From Information to Transformation, and
From Transformation to Significance!
We know that in order for you to have impact in your community and in your business, you need apply a tried and true formula:
– Obtain outstanding education
– Translate information into service best practices
– Add cutting-edge marketing tools and tips.
Become known as the professional and business that cared enough to learn more and serve better!
And watch your business grow!
Remember: You can’t change the world if your community doesn’t know about you!
Click here for Getting Started: Your Education Experience
Click here for Getting Started: Your Marketing Adventure
Here are some TIPS for working with the Technology:
- Google Chrome is the most reliable browser best browser– please use the most updated version.
- Close all other windows and programs. *(see below)
- Work on only one module at a time.
- Away from your device? Log out and log back in later. If there has been no activity for a period of time, your connection to our server may have timed out even though the program remains on your screen and may look as though you are still connected.
- Enable cookies so YOUR device remembers where you left off.
- If you are working from a shared network, reduce the number of devices (if possible) utilizing the bandwidth at any one time as this can cause disruption in video playback.
- MAKE SURE YOU GO THROUGH THE COMPLETE MODULE TO THE VERY END WHERE IT TELLS YOU TO EXIT, ONLY THEN WILL THE QUIZ BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU.
- If you are having trouble on one device – please try on a different device (like a cell phone) to see if the problem is specific to one device.
Still having problems? Follow these steps — they resolve almost all reported problems:
- Log out of the Age-Friendly Business website, and close the program.
- Clear the cache on your computer. Your cache is a temporary storage place on your computer, and when it gets too full, this can cause a host of problems. Regularly clear out your cache for more efficient performance. If you are not sure how to clear out your cache, check out this article that details how to do this on a variety of browsers: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2480401,00.asp
- Once your cache has been cleaned out do a computer shut down (not a restart, a full shut down).
- Wait 1 minute before turning your computer back on. When you turn it back on go back to the website but before logging in refresh your screen (click on this symbol ⟳ to the right of your url address bar) to ensure it has removed the cache for the site. Go back to the module you were working on and resume.
- If this does not help try a different Browsers some Browsers work better for online modules.
- Still having difficulties – email Jennifer@AgeFriendlyBusiness.com – we are here to help!